New profile posts

Mark,
Craig here (Mikes Brother). We now have about 100 CPE's up and running. We have an area of town that all of a sudden we are having problems about the same time every night. I believe it is high time that we get a Spectrum Analyzer or something like a Cisco® Spectrum Expert Wi-Fi. Can you recommend something that works well that won't break the bank. Thanks,
Craig
P.S. We have gone through the 1st 100 CPE's that we bought when we were being led astray by Joe. They worked okay, but we have been experimenting with Ubiquity Nano2's believing they were a little more powerful. At this point I'm not too impressed, but again, maybe I've got some interference issues I'm not seeing.
Thanks
Hey Rick how are things going. I'm sure you busy as normal. Still working in IT field at local hospital. They have all the money.

Kevin
Hello Batman, can you give me your phone number got a little inside info would like to pass on. Don't trust the PM post. Too many in CE camp probably reads this.
Stan Price or call me 877-866-6856
John, can you help me with DirecTV...... Between you and I .... I have not done a sale in over a year..... and I have lots of questions that I do not want to post on the board.
Below is my email if you can answer some questions...... Thank You
Steve
skypros@gmail.com
bernie,
what is your phone number. when might be a good time to call you?
david said you do tons of ra's.
i need to know what to or how to due to us having tons of rcvrs laying around here.
thanks,
ginger
Justin Please give me a call about setting up a new Directv customer.

574-287-1373

Thank You
Bryant
Eddie. Around these parts there are ALOT of vacant storefronts...some have never had a tennant. I was wondering if you were seeing the same thing up there because the last time I was up there the growth was still booming at an unbelievable pace. Andy
Claude, I've sent six (6) emails to your man Mike. He's assured me that you would send the $100.00 commission check for a HN job I passed on to you back in Nov.08. What's up?
No - I go straight thru echostar. Do you do any DirecTV? I have a lady looking for someone to do some DirecTV International...currently she has two in Lincoln. If you'd like to discuss this. My number is 402-677-7714

Rob
Back