New profile posts

Hey, I sent my credentials to access the Dish Network forum. I can access the DirecTV, which is OK because I sell those too, but I still do not have access to Dish Network.

Thanks,
Scottie Arnett
Electronics and More
Claude. I have a potential customer. I drove by the house and will find out tomorrow or Monday if there is line of site. Doesn't look to good for Dish Network. How much do you offer for a sale and install?? I'm in the Omaha Ne. area. I can get the Dish, LNB ( I would ned a SWM-3) All I would need is recievers. He's talking four or 5 T.V.'s and would need all HD due to using the SWM-3 Thankls - Rob Paczkowski 402-677-7714
Mike - over the weekend I, saw someone take an electric cord off of a 220 clother dryer and splice it into some 10/2 electric wire and then connect that to an electric water heater.

Is it safe to use that dryer cable for the water heater ?

Tks;
John
Hey Forsat thought I'd give you the low down on my situation. Erin did move to Napa but I couldn't sell a few houses I owned so after a while, Erin moved back to KY. That did the trick, both houses sold. So we are from here, and so this time she set her sights on a job in Eureka, (she's an OT and specializes in rehab technology) now she's working with disabled Veterans.
We have a house with an ocean view in McKinleyville, and I'm trying to put a little art gallery/satellite shop in Arcata. So, I rented a small building on H street (was a dentist office) I'm getting inspected by the city tomorrow and I don't know if they will allow what I'm attempting. Fingers are crossed, I guess.
we do dish,dtv,wb
L
LNBF
Been retired since 2017 still check in now only a little Viasat all others after 25 years could not keep up the required numbers.
It was a blast since 1983 till 1998 then went to hell. life is good now long live the C Band customer and Primestar those where the days.
LNBF,

Do you do DTD sales now? If so can I call you, I had a few questions for you.
Thanks,
Jim Knudsen
Southwest Satellite
Joliet, Il
Claude. How are you? Been a while. I have been suffering from major illness and have been deemed disabled. I was not able to renew my dealership this go around as I am unable to work. I have a friend and brother in law that has been selling sat systems for years. He has many offshore accounts that he manages and let his dealership go years ago as it caused a conflict. He got his recievers and dishes through me for years. He buys like 20 recievers at a time. Most of the time there is a $35.00 add on comm involved and I would keep it for the service. He is in need of a dealer that would be willing to supply him equipment from time to time. He pays upfront. If you or someone else can help him in this manner please let me know and I will connect him to whomever. He has probably 60% or more of the accounts in the Gulf of Mexico. he is in need of 10-20 311's and some HD recievers now.
kc2500@bellsouth.net
Back