New profile posts

Hi
I want to install hopper 3 ,but I neeed the international channels what kind of lnd I should use for 500+ ;
Hi Claude. Need a phone number that gets to you around the Dish Network phone cue. The number I have is 313-365-6000 and you have that ported out to your sales force. Thanks Rick Collier 540-624-0823 cell
Hi Andy, could you share a telephone contact number. I have a combination DirecTV & Dish Network project I could use a consult on. Thanks. Rick Collier ESGSAT 540 624 0823 cell
Jeff, Just saw I had an unread message. Don't know how I missed it.
Thanks, MIke
Sorry, just noticed your message. You're now a League Manager. You should have a new tab "LM Tools".
Claude every once in a while I direct my customers to Time Warner for internet service on especially the $14.99 Every Day Low price service. Do you sell it? Is there any profit in it? If I give them your phone number?
We've had more heavy wet snow than usual this winter. Storms with 6" of snow then it rains, which kills the signal.
no i hurt mine and the orhtoscope didn't work so now they have to replace it
i am checking into rehab after to get it back as soon as i can
I learned about this just the other day, my local druggist used it for his wife's surgery wound when nothing else worked, his doctor told him to do it, so now he's going to carry it in his drug store.

http://dermnetnz.org/treatments/honey.html

I'm going to buy some just in case I have an issue the longer it takes to heal the bigger the scar tissue is under the skin, and that's what makes for a stiff knee besides not walking enough like my wife, which I gave up pushing on. I assume you've reached the point were you were told to use a cane, and didn't like that.
Hi Ginger, Can you send me a good e-mail address for you? Send it too rcollier.esgsats@gmail.com

Thanks. Rick
Claude, looking for a 211 or 211k, with a uhf remote kit, anyone who will sell me one?

TKS Rick
Back