New profile posts

Claude, not able to upload pics, any Ideas? Who is sending in the junk Msg's....
psisat@voyager.net

Rick
We don't do Wild Blue, on;y hughes. Be glad to help Melissa in the office keeps the scheduling, send e mail to satdlr@gt.rr.com w/info Thanks
Stan
Arse,
Hi. Do you know of any WISP sites in the Stratton area that offers 1 to 2Mb speeds. I have a friend in that area trying to find a high speed provider that can send and receive at those speed so they can utilize Skype or Vonage
You can contact me at Dan.Hebard@Alpinelectronics.com.
aka
Servo Man
Thanks for returning my phone call and letting me know whats going on.
I rode that pony! Don't be sad, when it goes to crap, we ride it back up!.....be happy!!!! god bless you!
Told you a long time ago Ford was going to 9, looks like it made it, sure felt bad when it went down....

Retired, but still trade stocks.
Sorry it took so long to respond to this message. Thanks for the info. Currently we are buying a 10 meg connection from Time Warner. We do not have Comcast in this area of Ohio. With about 120 customers on our system, we are still providing most people a 1.5-2.5 Mbps connection both directions. I think we are going to have to get another 10 Megs from TW once we get another 50 customers or so on line.
Yo (did I post to you already? damn being sick sucks).

You around Beaumont, TX? I might have an internet install near Vinton, LA.
PM me your contact info. I have a contact that has what you need. A lot cheaper than anything Lodgenet has...
I was wondering what brand CPU equipment you use in your wireless network. I have 33 Airspan ProST units new in boxes that I would make a deal on.
Mark Jackson
netcom@networkcommunications.tv
or 573-334-2400
I ain't no stinking retailer!!!! I just happen to have a huge supply of smatv stuff....:)
Do you have a website for your products so I can see what brands you carry?
Do you have a website for your products so I can see what brands you carry?
interference does sound like the most likely suspect.

That is a good question for which I also need to find a good answer.

We do not currently have a S-A that will go to 2.4ghz or 5.8ghz. But could also use one. I’d probably start by searching here:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/wisp

Over the years we've seen lots of once usable links deteriorate into being unusable. And while SkyPilot looks great on paper, I'm not very enthusiastic about their real-world performance.

Last month I bought a UBNT powerstation and put SP software on it, it works, but no better than a standard SP CPE ?!?! I was bummed!

Separate subject: Who do you purchase bandwidth from? And do you have Comcast in your area?
Back