Will this fly, or is it a hail Mary pass?

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
More bullshit!

Plan A was to see if they could sucker another company to invest in their pipe dream and see if they would foot some of the construction costs.

Since nobody has taken the bait, they are going to SLOWLY pretend like they are building out a fake 5G network in hopes to attract an investor.

A 10 Billion dollar build out will bankrupt Dish if it fails.

Charlies problem is that 5G networks take time to build. AT&T, Veizon, Sprint/Tmobile are not going to sit on the side lines quietly waiting for Dish to build their network out. When the chance comes, all 3 of these companies are waiting to crush them like the cock roaches they are.

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Remember folks, Dish was supposed to build their wireless network 10 years ago. If Charlie would have actually done this, Dish would have a reliable 4G network to provide internet service to everyone!

Instead of trying to install GotW3, Viasat or Hughesnet everyone would be in a much much better position today being able to offer internet through Dish.

Its all about INTERNET! Nobody gives a crap about the Hopper and Dish Networks crappy satellite TV service anymore

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Remember folks, Dish was supposed to build their wireless network 10 years ago. If Charlie would have actually done this, Dish would have a reliable 4G network to provide internet service to everyone!

Instead of trying to install GotW3, Viasat or Hughesnet everyone would be in a much much better position today being able to offer internet through Dish.

Its all about INTERNET! Nobody gives a crap about the Hopper and Dish Networks crappy satellite TV service anymore

Ok kid, so take a prediction when Dishnetwork goes totally down, I'm still sitting on some of the stock I bought, when it hit a peak, at $54 I sold most of off years ago?

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Well, Charlie did start off dish with junk bonds did he not?
So when you got mega balls, who knows, plus its not a choice its play or game over for him, he loses the space he bought, and Dish is not exactly killing it is it?

dish.png

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
I used to do these consultation jobs where someone calls you, pays like $200/hr to have you talk about the industry.

they want to talk to someone who works with the company every day to get a better understanding of what’s going on.

All these investors I speak with are looking at dish due to the frequencies they have.

If dish pulls off this 5G dream, there is a ton of money to go around.

If Charlie fails, everything crashes and burns

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Well, he works for dish, just like dishdude did, but your not letting him in, or even Bernie in, let's make it interesting, 4 libs and we can debate

Bernie was last seen Sept 7th. I made sure he was let back in.

As far as the others, registration should be open. It was closed before we went to the new forum sofrware

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Bernie was last seen Sept 7th. I made sure he was let back in.

As far as the others, registration should be open. It was closed before we went to the new forum software
OK, I will tell him to try one more time, if he goes in, and help Bernie out we both know he gets confused, when he's drunk he said something about a 2 step issue he was having if there 4 of us LIB'S expect to light up the place, if not well what can I say it is what it is dead, help out, and will breathe it back to life again if Greg (hipkat) will come on board

Bernie keeps using the old URL I send him a current link, so who knows I have his current email

Last edited:

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
OK, I will tell him to try one more time, if he goes in, and help Bernie out we both know he gets confused, when he's drunk he said something about a 2 step issue he was having if there 4 of us LIB'S expect to light up the place, if not well what can I say it is what it is dead, help out, and will breathe it back to life again if Greg (hipkat) will come on board

Bernie keeps using the old URL I send him a current link, so who knows I have his current email
Bernie must have covid of the brain if he can't get in. He needs to lay off the sauce.