Where you getting WeBoost?

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
We've been getting them from Capitol Sales for the last few years, now it's beginning to look like Channel Master all over again. I ordered half a dozen of the 4G Connect kits/MultiRoom(?) almost a month ago, but the various times I've asked the rep, all I get is very CM sounding, "we have product coming", "we're not getting info", "maybe you should check other places". Contacted WeBoost/Wilson and the rep sent a list of all their GREAT!!! distributors that could help. I mentioned MRI is now owned by SnapAV, who's big into SureCall and they're only showing odds & ends, splitters, wire, etc. A couple of the others don't carry WeBoost and a couple more are out of stock. The only one that appears to have stock is ADI and they're charging $50 more than CapitolSales was, for the same thing. Wilson/WeBoost sales they won't sell direct, because they have so many GREAT!!! distributors(her inflection). Where you getting product or what else are you using and how does it compare to WeBoost if you've used both.

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
We get them direct and have been for 20 years
Why do these companies feel the need to lie for the sake of lying? We used to buy direct, we weren't one of those guys who had to be babysat or constantly asked questions. As a matter of fact I'm happy if companies just leave me alone and I'll order what I need without being "checked up on". If they have a minimum yearly/monthly product order to order direct, great, but be honest and say so.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Why do these companies feel the need to lie for the sake of lying?

Personally, I think it is because they feel like a lie can always be changed or backed away from. The truth is just that....the truth....they don't want to be pigeon-holed or otherwise trapped. Disgusting but it is what it is.

......... As a matter of fact I'm happy if companies just leave me alone and I'll order what I need without being "checked up on".

Preach on brother, preach on.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
Personally, I think it is because they feel like a lie can always be changed or backed away from. The truth is just that....the truth....they don't want to be pigeon-holed or otherwise trapped. Disgusting but it is what it is.

Preach on brother, preach on.
I maybe never really thought about lying quite like that. Goes toward explaining matters that have to be discussed in a different forum