"We'll just borrow the money we need to pay everyone to shut down for 6 weeks"

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
This guy Biden has picked to head his Covid "task force" is nuts. Not just kinda nuts, he's a loon. He says he wants to shut everything down for 4-6 weeks.....though I'm SURE fast food joints and big box stores like Walmart will remain open......you're immune to every virus known to man if you work in one of these big corp owned businesses. He is saying we can "just borrow" the money needed to pay everyone.

I'm getting pretty damn tired of pulling this cart. IF they implement this shutdown I might very well GO ALONG. Heck, I've got all kinds of things I need to get done here around the house and I've got plenty of savings so money isn't an issue, besides, I'll just apply for my "gub'ment check" like everyone else. And when people call my store for a service call they'll be met with a message that basically states that IF it is TOO dangerous for THEM to go to work, I don't see why it's not EQUALLY dangerous for ME.

Let'em suck on no tv or internet for 6 weeks and see how wise they think our leaders are THEN.

john348

Dish Network Retailer
Time is running out
grab your beer and popcorn
the Shitshow of 2021 is about to begin

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
This guy Biden has picked to head his Covid "task force" is nuts. Not just kinda nuts, he's a loon. He says he wants to shut everything down for 4-6 weeks.....though I'm SURE fast food joints and big box stores like Walmart will remain open......you're immune to every virus known to man if you work in one of these big corp owned businesses. He is saying we can "just borrow" the money needed to pay everyone.

I'm getting pretty damn tired of pulling this cart. IF they implement this shutdown I might very well GO ALONG. Heck, I've got all kinds of things I need to get done here around the house and I've got plenty of savings so money isn't an issue, besides, I'll just apply for my "gub'ment check" like everyone else. And when people call my store for a service call they'll be met with a message that basically states that IF it is TOO dangerous for THEM to go to work, I don't see why it's not EQUALLY dangerous for ME.

Let'em suck on no tv or internet for 6 weeks and see how wise they think our leaders are THEN.

Well, thanks to trump we have no choice, DO WE?

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
once we end the demagoguery around dealing with this, that will go a long way in itself