Welcome to the New DishRetailer.COM!

Scott Greczkowski

SatelliteGuys.US
Hello and welcome back to America's Oldest Satellite Discussion Forum, DISHRETAILER.COM!

As you can see we have had a major upgrade, and moved off of the old vBulletin software to the Xenforo platform!

This upgrade is an ongoing project. While all basic functionality works we will continue to work to add features and fix any issues that may arrive.

If you see anything strange please report it here so I can take care of it as soon as I can.

And if you have any ideas on how we can make the site better we are all ears as well!

On behalf of Claude I want to thank you for being here!

sattec

EX Dish Network Retailer
I only figured out it was up and running when I logged out of the old site and it sent me here...

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
So does everyone like the new software?

I think I’m going to tweak it some more and change the colors to lighter blue.

Might change the site name also, I can’t stand seeing the name “dish”

I finally had enough money to remove the dish signage off my building last fall.

such a breath of fresh air not to see that dam logo on my building anymore

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer

Mine is red. I prefer it to blue. Otherwise, I like it.
PS. Dish was the generic name for any satellite "dish" long before Charlie trademarked his brand. Just pretend is still means that.

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Might do something like cableretailer.com or satelliteretailer.com and kind of open this up to any TV or internet retailer.

got to change the colors to blue. It’s better on my eyes.

Any suggestions for new forums?

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
isn't blue light actually bad...?

it was never the 'dish' part that bothered me so much as the 'retailer'....it was DiSH that dubbed us THAT, as basically store clerks, rather than acknowledging us as full-service DEALERS!

what i will say is that it's gone beyond cable/satellite now- we could just use 'techguys'; oops, sexist :D

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))

Might change the site name also, I can’t stand seeing the name “dish”

I finally had enough money to remove the dish signage off my building last fall.

such a breath of fresh air not to see that dam logo on my building anymore
So how about letting a new guy get in, he's an installer and a Lib?