Verizon Launches Unlimited 4G Home Internet for Rural Users

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
It appears while the providers have dropped their pricing to $50/mo, GotW3 has increased it to $129/mo. Even though I'm an AT&T dealer, I've still never paid attention to the data side of things or pretty much anyside lately. Can the GotW3 modems be used for AT&T wireless? It is the same thing, correct? How about sourcing the same C4R400 modems GotW3 uses, but for almost half the price? https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...spm=a2700.details.maylikeexp.2.7fd2696fpYNESq

Am I missing something?

Barricklow

Dish Network Retailer
I inquired about returning our modems and shutting down the demo services. The final straw was the lady who got the Urban unit, speeds were about 3 meg at her home yet had full signal on T-Mobile phone. She checked with T-Mobile and got unlimited for $40 more per month and pulled over 20 meg in the same frigging spot!!! She returned the GotW3 unit.

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
So is it possible to use these modems to get turned on directly through AT&T or TMobile? I'd ask P10, but I think we all know that would be an annoyance to anyone there.

After I figured out who she was, I just sent an email to our AT&T rep asking for her guidance, if she has any she can provide.

Last edited: