UPDATE: We just had two T-Mobile lines go active. Both were built on Oct 22nd

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I figured it was worth a post so that way you guys will at least have SOME idea of activation windows for Urban accts.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I should add that GotW3 is STILL recommending NOT selling any new Urban accts until further notice.

chief engineer

Dish Network Retailer
All of my units on T mobile won't stream any kind of video not even Netflix, transport streams on android boxes forget about it. Can be used only to check emails Useless

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
All of my units on T mobile won't stream any kind of video not even Netflix, transport streams on android boxes forget about it. Can be used only to check emails Useless
What you are seeing must be a local issue, our Urban (T-Mobile) units are streaming just fine. The only problem we've been seeing with the Urban units is that the customer might have to reboot theirs from time to time.

SkyNet

Dish Network Retailer
Still waiting for 3 T-Mobile activations from 10/29 and 10/30. Meanwhile my AT&T dealer card is still dead in the water, 0.1 Mbps. and my customer count continues to drop.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for 3 T-Mobile activations from 10/29 and 10/30. Meanwhile my AT&T dealer card is still dead in the water, 0.1 Mbps. and my customer count continues to drop.
Got an email this morning that stated "we are finally seeing TM activations moving. Please allow the normal 24-72 hours for this to activate." so keep checking those T-Mobiles throughout the day.

SkyNet

Dish Network Retailer
I noticed when checking SIM STATUS that the accounts changed from SIM ACTIVATION yesterday to IN PROCESS-ACTIVATION today. Whatever that means at least it's something.