Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trump declares tariffs, sends mkt tumbling

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
president trump today unexpectedly (never a dull moment w/this guy) announced he will soon impose tariffs on imports of steel & aluminum, 25 & 10% respectively, sending the stock mkt to a 400-point skid....house speaker ryan called for reconsideration....

more co's use steel here than make it

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
president trump today unexpectedly (never a dull moment w/this guy) announced he will soon impose tariffs on imports of steel & aluminum, 25 & 10% respectively, sending the stock mkt to a 400-point skid....house speaker ryan called for reconsideration....

more co's use steel here than make it
trump will back off, f jobs here

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
I hope he chokes on a chicken bone with that shit faced grin.
Not until at least we lock him up, then I don't care, but Pence the holy got to go too, but we wait until the midterms not too quick we need a dem for the speaker of the house to take over

john348

Dish Network Retailer
It is so neat to watch you Lib-retards loose your minds :D :D :D:D

y2k

trump tariff talk alarms gop

republicans in congress have learned to ignore the president's policy whims, in knowing that whatever he says one day could very well change the next....the dynamic played out repeatedly during the aca-repeal debacle, as well as last week on guns....

but the announcement of steep tariffs has provoked rare urgency, with republicans scrambling to convince him it would set off a trade war that could stall economic progress....given the president can take unilateral action, republicans say the stakes are too high for them to sit back and wait....

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
republicans in congress have learned to ignore the president's policy whims, in knowing that whatever he says one day could very well change the next....the dynamic played out repeatedly during the aca-repeal debacle, as well as last week on guns....

but the announcement of steep tariffs has provoked rare urgency, with republicans scrambling to convince him it would set off a trade war that could stall economic progress....given the president can take unilateral action, republicans say the stakes are too high for them to sit back and wait....
trump's base is confused over this one, they don't know to shit, fart, or piss their pants

y2k

but steelworkers have been forgotten!!

this is rhetoric like w/coalworkers- there are now over twice as many WIND workers as coal; we need to further develop clean energy for jobs, not try to resurrect obsolete ones at the expense of overall progress....

if we want to stop exporting steel-content products, then i guess it won't matter what we do on raw import

john348

Dish Network Retailer
You two, last postx show how ignorant you both are

Here is how i see him
be prepared for a long 7 more years :D

This is how I would explain the Trump !!!

When was the last time you could vote for the ideal candidate? I’m old, and I always voted. I can’t remember ever thinking any were ideal. We always have two choices, usually Tweedledee and Tweedledum. If you didn’t vote for Tweedledee you got Tweedledum. That’s the way it is folks.

Now consider this……An interesting analogy.

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean, raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately, so you hire a guy. A pro. You don't care if the guy smells, you need those raccoons gone pronto and he's the guy to do it! You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period.

That's why Trump…. Yes, he's a bit of an ass. Yes, he's an egomaniac, but you don't care. The country is a mess because politicians are playing games and we are all sick and tired of Tweedledee and Tweedledum choices. The Democrats are killing us, the Republican Party is gutless, liberals don’t have a clue, and illegals are everywhere. You want it all fixed!

You don't care that Trump is crude, you don't care that he insults people, you don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, you don't care that he's been married 3 times, you don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, you don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist,...this country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hamid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”. Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. You're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegal's. You just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but no person or company he has ever done business with has come forward and called him corrupt, or hard to do business with. He doesn’t have lobbyist money holding him, and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All you know is that he has been well educated at the university of Pennsylvania business school, seems to have boundless energy, has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's not a cowardly, deceitful, professional, politician. And he says he'll fix it.

You don't care if the guy has bad hair.

You just want those raccoons gone.

Out of your house!.

Now!!!!

y2k

i suppose if you would believe we have (had) no alternative but to elect this....this....whatever he is....but i (have to) believe that a great majority wouldn't buy that, and that neither would most of his minority electors- they simply wanted to throw a bomb

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
You two, last postx show how ignorant you both are

Here is how i see him
be prepared for a long 7 more years :D

This is how I would explain the Trump !!!

When was the last time you could vote for the ideal candidate? I’m old, and I always voted. I can’t remember ever thinking any were ideal. We always have two choices, usually Tweedledee and Tweedledum. If you didn’t vote for Tweedledee you got Tweedledum. That’s the way it is folks.

Now consider this……An interesting analogy.

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean, raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately, so you hire a guy. A pro. You don't care if the guy smells, you need those raccoons gone pronto and he's the guy to do it! You don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period.

That's why Trump…. Yes, he's a bit of an ass. Yes, he's an egomaniac, but you don't care. The country is a mess because politicians are playing games and we are all sick and tired of Tweedledee and Tweedledum choices. The Democrats are killing us, the Republican Party is gutless, liberals don’t have a clue, and illegals are everywhere. You want it all fixed!

You don't care that Trump is crude, you don't care that he insults people, you don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, you don't care that he's been married 3 times, you don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, you don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist,...this country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hamid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don’t even recognize the country we were born and raised in; “AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED”. Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want. You're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegal's. You just want this thing fixed.

Trump may not be a saint, but no person or company he has ever done business with has come forward and called him corrupt, or hard to do business with. He doesn’t have lobbyist money holding him, and he doesn’t have political correctness restraining him. All you know is that he has been well educated at the university of Pennsylvania business school, seems to have boundless energy, has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's not a cowardly, deceitful, professional, politician. And he says he'll fix it.

You don't care if the guy has bad hair.

You just want those raccoons gone.

Out of your house!.

Now!!!!
I got $200 bucks that say he will never run in 2020 so you on John?

Top Bottom