Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some of the court docs on Epstein are staring to be released. It reads like a DNC's whose-who roster.

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
Anything Trump accuses others of, he's guilty of himself.
You mean like when the Democrats accused Trump of colluding with the Russians to affect the election and it turned out it was the Democrats who colluded with the Russians to affect the election instead?

Like that?

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
I thought you said Biden already won. So the dems are getting nervous now?

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you said Biden already won. So the dems are getting nervous now?

Rush mentioned this very thing last week. He read some headlines where the Dems were wringing their hands over who Biden would pick as his VP because it could easily cost him the election.......HOW could it make ANY difference if Biden is TRULY ahead by 10+ pts in the polls. Answer: even THEY know the polls are fake.

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Rush mentioned this very thing last week. He read some headlines where the Dems were wringing their hands over who Biden would pick as his VP because it could easily cost him the election.......HOW could it make ANY difference if Biden is TRULY ahead by 10+ pts in the polls. Answer: even THEY know the polls are fake.
Yeah exactly what I suspected. Rush is the best at political observation in the business.

Top Bottom