Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some of the court docs on Epstein are staring to be released. It reads like a DNC's whose-who roster.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member

As you read all the names and the efforts various Admins and the FBI went through to protect this scumbag at all cost, it sheds a little light on possibly WHY there are so many in the DC power structure who HATE Pres Trump with a vitriol hatred.....it's because they are ALL despicable sex perverts who like raping young kids. Even if they aren't into this perversion themselves, they certainly are enablers of those who do.

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
The DM has even more names listed.

I have been flabbergasted when Gary kept posting Epstein articles and memes. He's so clueless and duped by left wing "news" that he didn't know that Clinton had ridden 27 times on the "Lolita Express" down to "Pedophile Island" somehow thinking it was Trump, I guess, and not Clinton. Well-read people have known this before the turn of the century.

Any in depth investigation was NOT going to be good for rich Democrats.

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
You guys are hilarious. Completely ignore Trump's friendship with Epstein and focus on Clinton's. Hypo....

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
You guys are hilarious. Completely ignore Trump's friendship with Epstein and focus on Clinton's. Hypo....
It may be because once Trump found out about him, he threw him out. Clinton said, "Can I take your seat?".

Don't forget, you're just as misinformed as Gary.

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Top Bottom