Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rain, rain, and more rain.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
That stupid hurricane has decided to sit off the coast and enjoy a beach view. Our power was off most of the early morning. After looking at the radar I guess we're lucky. We've gotten 5 1/2 in of rain in the past 12 hours, some areas are almost double that. Sure makes it hard to get installs done in weather like this.

ESGSAT

Dish Network Retailer
The official advice of one of the groups we work for would be ... "What you don't have a rain coat? Remember where your covid mask, gloves and booties on your shoes. Don't go tracking dirt into the customers house.
This would be from tele-working from home, hiding from the virus and watching Netflix in the background.

Andy ... stay safe down there.

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
That stupid hurricane has decided to sit off the coast and enjoy a beach view. Our power was off most of the early morning. After looking at the radar I guess we're lucky. We've gotten 5 1/2 in of rain in the past 12 hours, some areas are almost double that. Sure makes it hard to get installs done in weather like this.
I saw how they dusted off Bush and Rove's old Hurricane Steering Machine and moved the storm from New Orleans to you. I also saw the path is supposed to take it over Atlanta.

Hope the new generator is working out well.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Got to the store this morning.....2-4 inches of water inside. Totally flooded. We got to work and got it out. Then it REALLY started to rain. My outside AC unit was almost totally under water. All day long we worked. By 7 we left. Store is in good shape. Luckily I am Mr Prepared Man. We are all sore and worn out but the water is out and the store is sanitized thoroughly.

I couldn't figure out WHY the ditches didn't drain right. I walked across the road and explored the primary ditch that handles all the water for the city business area. There were trees and debris from hurricane Michael that was STILL clogging the ditches. ALL our local governments were given FEMA money....all the money was spent. It just wasn't spent on actually DOING anything. My disdain for ANY government worker is at an all time low. If the ditch had been cleared out, we would have been spared a LOT of work and money.

Here at the house we got 11 1/2 inches in 24 hrs. No damage however. Dogs were freaked....when I came home to get the dehumidifiers and DRY clothes and boots, they attacked me with relief. If I could have understood dog talk, I'm sure it would have been something like "What the crap master.!"

ESGSAT

Dish Network Retailer
Andy ... glad to hear you are all OK down there, wet but OK.
How did your daughters new shop next door fair?
Too early in her new business adventure to be distracted by both the virus and now multiple weather hits.
Stay positive, stay prepared, stay safe.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
My Daughter's side was hit pretty bad as well. Had to pull up ALL the new flooring. I'm about to head over and empty the dehumidifiers. She's feeling pretty down. Tough kid, she'll get through it.

geodeUsema

Нужно ли проводить межевание?

ООО "Геокосмос-нк" предлагает провести межевание.
Работают на территории Республики Татарстан.

межевание необходимо, так как без этого невозможно продать, разделить и вообще произвести какие-либо действия.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom