Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P10 is as dumb as a brick

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Good NIGHT!! I'm doing the transition stuff to move from DSI to P10 for Viasat. I have had to send the SAME forms multiple times. I cannot IMAGINE having to have them help me out in a true crisis. Nobody answers their phone over there.

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
6 days ago:

Account Compliance, Please advise on this customers PerfectVision Viasat/DSI Transition Account Setup Status. Thanks, DARYLDANIEL Account Manager t. 800.205.862

This afternoon while waiting for lunch at a roadside food truck:
Darryl,

What is going on? Almost a week and still no new number/login info. I ended up having to order more Viasat systems from DSI a few days ago. I've sent P10 a COI with Viasat on it, 3 times. I filled out their DocuSign a couple of times. They have our Vt tax cert, which hasn't changed in years and is almost nothing. WTF? Looks like I should finally sign up with GotW3, but I'd prefer to wait until DSI gets signed on with them. 40 plus years myself doing this and I've never encountered such disorganization.

3 hours later:
Account Compliance,

Please advise on this customers PerfectVision Viasat/DSI Transition Account Setup Status.

Thanks,

DARYLDANIEL

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
Someone knows they've setup a cluster. I just got an email on a Sunday from P10, referencing numerous other dealers looking for new ViaSat numbers. It had an SOE to fill out. I promptly signed and returned. Shortly there after I got a return message apologizing for the hassle. I wonder if this was precipitated by the nasty email I sent to the ViaSat sales team that's been sending out the weekly warning to transition, including the one Friday saying everyone was getting shut down yesterday who hadn't fully switched.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still not sure if I got everything done. I sent a nasty-gram to Jeff at Viasat and got a prompt call from Robert J., then got another call from P10 telling me everything was a go except I still had to fill out a workmans comp form....I did and sent it right back, haven't heard a word since.

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
The SOE was the workman's comp form. They previous said I had to fill out the SOE & some other ABCXYZ form, but when I asked them for English translations of their alphabet soup, they went silent.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Got an email today from P10 informing me that I had jumped through all the hoops in proper order. Now we'll see if my resids continue to pay out.

chief engineer

Dish Network Retailer
Plain and simple They Suck, I had over 8 months of total nonsense with them over the work they didn't do and charges for receivers their sub contractor lost. NO ONE THERE cares even Terry the owner. I guess all the distributers are the same thanks to AT&T. Time is running out for them just as it is for us. Directv can't continue on its present course loosing millions of subscribers quarter after quarter. The corona virus is worse now than n March. Businesses here are closing for good out of business and bankruptcy here. This is not anybodies fault but there is no one to sell to . Nothing but service calls and not enough to sustain us. God Help Us.

Top Bottom