Out of Business Question

Felton

I have one 301 system. If I sell it, will I get any comissions on it? I did not renew my contract.

The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used to acquire it.
Author unknown

jrjcd

Admin at Large
i assume you would if you sell it prior to the end of the year...

jrjcd(jack)

"Get your facts first and THEN you can distort them as much as you please."
Mark Twain

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
If your looking to get rid of it, put it on Dbsforums for $79. Im sure someone will pick it up from ya very fast and activate it prior to January 1st

Felton

will be paid if you activate one today, unless they have received your new contract before December 31st. I am not renewing a contract with E*. I will be changing my customers over to DirectTv when they need a replacement receiver.
Unless E* can come up with something of interest.

The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used to acquire it.
Author unknown

satman40

Dish Network Retailer
WOW!
My understanding DISH is not renewing a lot of contracts. CES should be fun. Charlie is not pleasing everyone. The contracts are for his protection. Most contracts are never inforced, after all he is looking for a few good dealers, good dealers are hard to find.

Charlie know, or will find out.

At 63 I am here for another year or so, it has been a fun game.
< !--graemlin::goodjob:-->

Felton

I was in the tv repair business since 1955. Any supplier we did business with did not compete with us. Any contracts we signed, they companies gave us a copy of the contract we signed. When we mailed claim forms to the companies we did warranty repair for, they received every one of them (and paid them too) without having to send them by registered or certified mail. We did not have to hire a lawyer to explain the contracts to us. Things are different now.
73 everybody. It has been good knowing you all.

Metro, you may remove me from the retailer forum. I am no longer a dealer.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by satman40:
WOW!
My understanding DISH is not renewing a lot of contracts. CES should be fun. Charlie is not pleasing everyone. The contracts are for his protection. Most contracts are never inforced, after all he is looking for a few good dealers, good dealers are hard to find.

Charlie know, or will find out.

At 63 I am here for another year or so, it has been a fun game.
< !--graemlin::goodjob:--><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Author unknown