Obama Using Massacre To Push Agenda "Combination Of Self-Righteousness & Narcissiism"

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Obama Using Massacre To Push Agenda "Combination Of Self-Righteousness & Narcissiism"

Krauthammer: Obama Using Massacre To Push Agenda "A Combination Of Self-Righteousness And Narcissism"

RealClearPolitics ^ | December 19, 2012 | RealClearPolitics (VIDEO)
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ion_of_self-righteousness_and_narcissism.html

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I think the president invoking the massacre of children to essential say the Republicans need to accept his terms of surrender in the negotiations is not just a non sequitur, I think it's sacrilege. And it's of a piece with the whole tone of his news conference and this is the way he conducts them generally, which is he is excessively self-righteous. He talks about the other side of being unprincipled, not interested in the national interest, slaves of ideology which he says makes no sense. And as you mention, invested in opposing him to the point they are willing to let the country suffer.

So it's a combination of self-righteousness and narcissism. It's just a very unpleasant tone and there is no reason he can't either avoid that or give some credit to the other side for sincerity in just seeing a different way to approach the crisis the country has. I think that would be respectful but it's a lot to ask of Obama and he never delivers on that.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
here we go.....straight from gop'ers nodding along to the premise that 'things have to change'......back to venom

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
THE NRA acted it like they played no part in the murder of those 20 kids, of course they did, they helped get those guns on to the market

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
we wondered where he would spend his quid pro quo political capital gifted by the santa believers....a crisis too juicy to squander, right off the bat!

it will ultimately be much more rhetorical than immediately effectual.....but rhetoric can be influential over the long range

Last edited:

john348

Dish Network Retailer
THE NRA acted it like they played no part in the murder of those 20 kids, of course they did, they helped get those guns on to the market

Gary pay attention right now
you know what a in your mind a assult rifle is
look at the picture i posted
is this an assult rifle too
when you answer this i will tell you
what you really need to learn
many believe the same as you
YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THIS

Attachments

• 1022.jpg
    1022.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Gary pay attention right now
you know what a in your mind a assult rifle is
look at the picture i posted
is this an assult rifle too
when you answer this i will tell you
what you really need to learn
many believe the same as you
YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THIS

being I'm not a gun expert, like i said i only used and trained with a M14 if you give me the make and model number of this rife, and the ammo it uses, I will answer your question with a fair answer. I'm not going off half baked

Last edited:

john348

Dish Network Retailer
being I'm not a gun expert, like i said i only used and trained with a M14 if you give me the make and model number of this rife, and the ammo it uses, I will answer your question with a fair answer. I'm not going off half baked

this is a ruger 10/22
you may have had on as a kid
ok now answer the question

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer

When have you not gone off half baked?

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
this is a ruger 10/22
you may have had on as a kid
ok now answer the question

can you shoot .223 ammo with it, and can you mod it to take a magazine if yes then you have now a assault weapon and it's illegal, and should be banned

are pipe bombs legal? are the parts top make it legal?

john348

Dish Network Retailer
can you shoot .223 ammo with it, and can you mod it to take a magazine if yes then you have now a assault weapon and it's illegal, and should be banned

Now Gary you are really not say that only a .223 rifle should be banned based on if it uses a mag or not
if so you really need to go some where and take a gun class as you do not know anything about guns based on your statement
banning a gun based on what round it shoots or if it has a magazine is the
(sorry for this) is the stupiest fucking thing i have ever heard from you yet.
This is where people that don't understand guns should not be making any, not one law about them, it just makes us that know something about them, think most of you know more about building rocket engines than guns.

john348

Dish Network Retailer
The picture i showed you of the ruger 10-22 most all young teenage boys and some girls grew up with these . they shoot a 22 caliber bullet same caliber as a 223. they have magazines up to 25 rounds for them.
Maybe o should have showed a picture of kids shooting tin can with it
I am trying to show you that AR gun is not an assult rifle but mearly a semi-auto rifle much like what most every boy had in different attire when we went out shooting birds and squirrels and tin cans.
there is air powered pellet guns that have the ablity to kill you.
A true assult rifle has 3 round burst or full automatic law inforcement or military only
An AR15 does not have any of this just some of the looks
we didnt ban airplanes when they hit the towers
we didnt ban cars when drunks kill with them
It is a people problem not a gun problem
you seriously should visit a gun store when things calm down and let them explain different guns to you and there uses then you might understand where i am coming from, right now you just are making a fool of yourself with your rants about guns.

john348

Dish Network Retailer

by the way neither are illegal...