Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nest Doorbells

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
Is everybody fully stocked up on these things? Called Dish this morning to get some WAPs & dishes and the kid almost wouldn't let me off the phone without buying some, I didn't. According to him, this means my local competition, I have none, will run roughshod over me. It's a good product, I've installed a few and became Nest certified long ago, not through Dish, but I'm not going to get anymore Starband, WebTv, Sirius, etc etc, toy of the day, until people start asking for it. I stopped advertising Dish when they made us use one of their phone numbers, so it's not like I'll be advertising something I don't have.

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Dish Network needs to be installing Satellite Dishes, NOT doorbells, sound bars, and all this other smart home connected crap, which requires INTERNET, which they are not a true INTERNET provider.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
they are a wannabe internet provider\mobile provider....anything but sat, now that they've so richly helped to ruin that

y2k

nest doorbell- isn't that the thing the cops are handing out or partnering to subsidize in exchange for permission to access the video to help further their surveillance police state?

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
nest doorbell- isn't that the thing the cops are handing out or partnering to subsidize in exchange for permission to access the video to help further their surveillance police state?
I hope so. Criminals won't like it, of course.

y2k

they will be in a bunker monitoring nest doorbells

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
Anybody been giving any of these doorbells away? Dish is certainly pushing hard for us to stock up on them, which tells me dealers aren't buying.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I'm probably going to order some on Monday. My Rep called and I was able to ask him some questions. According to him, it ties in with the H3 and will put up a snapshot of who is ringing the doorbell. I could see that being a big hit, especially for women who live alone.

y2k

didn't like the 5000 way back in the day provide for input from cctv to monitor front area from tv?

Top Bottom