I have the tRumpCOVID IT'S NOT A HOAX

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Everything tastes like crap every joint in my body hurts I was hoping it was my BCG treatment it not WEAR A MASK

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
surely you can't be...

I have had some really off the wall attacks of varied symptoms though the year, and just went through a new one from thurs. to over the weekend...I had like some kind of an all-over allergic reaction that I identified as hives, but instead of small individual bumps, I was getting like silver-dollar size raised areas along with smaller bumps, and also some larger patches several sq." in area. Itches like hell. From lower leg to top of neck. At one point my lips swelled up, at another, my face around the eyes, and I really looked bad. But it would subside, and pop up later in different places. Gradually subsided overall. Took ibuprofen which seemed to help with discomfort, but then I read that's a thing that can cause hives...Thing is, though, no "classic" CoViD symptoms such as loss of smell. But then today I had a slight sore throat that's now already gone.

This is on top of the joint pain I ran into back in the spring like I'd never had before, that's gradually subsided away since. Anyway, I was going to go out and get an OTC antihistamine, but now this has gone away and might not come back.

Gary, everyone's wearing a mask these days in public, but positive tests are now shooting through the roof all over the country. The onset of fall/winter seems to be amping this up just like you see with the flu....

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
I never had a real bad fever, even passed 3 doctors for the fever test even the oxygen test it attacked my joints I was walking with a cane even typing is painful.

No smell, no taste, no info if it will ever come back everything thing tastes like salt I got it outside at my town dump we have too many trump people who refuse to wear a mask, my wife has zero signs so far I had to call everywhere to warn people, and don't use an elevator there death traps WEAR A MASK STAY 10 FEET AWAY

y2k

why were you at the dump?

i dunno, Gary...We had a confirmed positive early on, in march, at my work, and right about then my joints went crazy, especially the right knee, like never before...later on I got an antibody test that came back negative. I was able to work through the pain, did a lot of brush clearing on the farm after the work layoff, and it gradually diminished..also added turmuric to my supplementation, supposed to help balance the immune system for joint health, and i really have done better. Then in the summer I had possible symptoms and took a test which was negative. Now this all over the body breakout thing hammers me...but it has gone away

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
I wish you the best Gary.... and hope your wife does not get this awful thing.
Thanks my friend, I bitched to my town to enforce mask-wearing they refused, I hope they all get it, were a GOP town but Biden won by 196 votes just being outside doesn't protect you everything tastes like salted dry codfish
1605660256079.png

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
I never had a real bad fever, even passed 3 doctors for the fever test even the oxygen test it attacked my joints I was walking with a cane even typing is painful.

No smell, no taste, no info if it will ever come back everything thing tastes like salt I got it outside at my town dump we have too many trump people who refuse to wear a mask, my wife has zero signs so far I had to call everywhere to warn people, and don't use an elevator there death traps WEAR A MASK STAY 10 FEET AWAY
Better ask for Hydroxy and Zinc. That will bring you back to normal.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Better ask for Hydroxy and Zinc. That will bring you back to normal.
The doctor I had, said only time will help me if I don't get worse that's BS crap David my best buddy is a pharmacist he was put on it last April it had the same effect as throwing chicken bones on the ground.

Good stuff is coming but not yet I fear getting worse I'm a caregiver to my frail wife who just does not show any effects If I make it I'm taking videos in my town and pics showing all the jerks who are spreading it, trust me, David, you might have had it already like my wife zero effects totally zero

You should know how satellite beats your joints up, I have the chills right now and I have a banket over me my right-hand body temp is reading 91.3 time for me to get my gloves on

y2k

That's doctors- they'll tell you you'll probably get better- your own body in effect doing their job.

I don't think even Trumpers are clamoring for the HCQ anymore

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
The doctor I had, said only time will help me if I don't get worse that's BS crap David my best buddy is a pharmacist he was put on it last April it had the same effect as throwing chicken bones on the ground.

Good stuff is coming but not yet I fear getting worse I'm a caregiver to my frail wife who just does not show any effects If I make it I'm taking videos in my town and pics showing all the jerks who are spreading it, trust me, David, you might have had it already like my wife zero effects totally zero

You should know how satellite beats your joints up, I have the chills right now and I have a banket over me my right-hand body temp is reading 91.3 time for me to get my gloves on
Hang in there guy. The virus is more contagious now but much less lethal than it was 6 months ago. My sister had it in Portland about a month ago. She's 10 years older than me and she got through it ok. She took Zinc and D3 and vitamin C. Take that if you have it. She has bronchitis and kidney failure. She had some inhalers for the bronchitis and one was a steroid which helped her with the breathing issues. She's over it now. I did have a week or so of body aches and weakness hit me back in July so I'm thinking I may have had a mild case of Covid. Never got tested. I hope you feel better soon and your wife doesn't catch it. You both should wear masks until you're over it. I want you to be around to see Trump inaugurated. :)

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Ask your Dr to get you some Regeneron. Its available for emergency use. Trump is making it available free. He got over covid in a few days.

y2k

Ask your Dr to get you some Regeneron. Its available for emergency use. Trump is making it available free. He got over covid in a few days.
right lots of luck getting THAT, after the HCQ has failed

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
right lots of luck getting THAT, after the HCQ has failed
HCQ hasn't failed. My whole family including my SIL fireman are on Quercetin, Zinc, and D3. One a day as a preventative. Quercetin QCT is the natural alternative to HCQ and it works. My two sons and two SILs are working every day around people and are fine through the hot zone months of Covid. They also wear a mask while on the job.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Hang in there guy. The virus is more contagious now but much less lethal than it was 6 months ago. My sister had it in Portland about a month ago. She's 10 years older than me and she got through it ok. She took Zinc and D3 and vitamin C. Take that if you have it. She has bronchitis and kidney failure. She had some inhalers for the bronchitis and one was a steroid which helped her with the breathing issues. She's over it now. I did have a week or so of body aches and weakness hit me back in July so I'm thinking I may have had a mild case of Covid. Never got tested. I hope you feel better soon and your wife doesn't catch it. You both should wear masks until you're over it. I want you to be around to see Trump inaugurated. :)
Thanks, David, my wife never got any effects today I'm better the fever I never had

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Sounds good. I think you'll be ok. My sister was over it in about a week.
well I had it since about the 6th I think for me is hard to figure out my BCG effects are similar as COVID but you piss blood and it feels like your shooting out razor blades if you ever smoked which I didn't have a urologist numb you up for 10 minutes and check your bladder it can be a no warning tumor until one day your pissing none stop blood and it's to late, I know your scared of that test, but numbing for ten minutes can be a life-changer, they have to use water, not much you pee it out afterward beats me why so many wait until they pee blood first as I did but my first doc was an asshole and missed it he didn't use water and the cat scan is worthless if you have a metal hip like I do, too many ladders falls