Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have found a nice income!

oldtimer1980

I would like to share the following with all of you. I have been involved with this for three weeks and have already made some good bucks.

go to the following: jestancil@grocerybiz.net

Its pretty darn smooth!

Notice:
****The above statement is an opinion, an opinion only and has no facts or documents to the points. The above OPINION is for private use only and should not be used in any form or fashion to the advantage of visitors on this board. *****

joe1116

Dish Network Retailer
That's an e-mail address, not a website.

Just an "inefficient, disfavored retailer" trying to make a living.
I am DISH Network

jscALLSTAR

Dish Network Retailer
John,

Give us some more specifics. Like, how and what are you doing.

Thanks,

Jeff
<form action="http://www.dumpcable.com/" method="">
Enter your Zip Code to find a local retailer .<span class="question"></span>
<input type=text name="Zip">
<input type=submit name="btnSubmit" value="Submit">
</p> </p>
</form>

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Anything that doesn't involve chargebacks or the customer having to make monthly payments for me to get my money is fine with me

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Oh no.. the dreaded non-flushing binary multi-level. I know these companies. Here today and gone tomorrow.

EZJ

Dish Network Retailer
Some network companies are solid. You want to look for ones with solid track records and usually ones that are debt-free and in the profit. I have a good company myself that i am involved with that is free to join

ld.net/?intrepidguy

Check everything out on that site. I'm sure you can find many ld products to cross market to your customer base.

MLM.com is a good resource for researching these companies. You will find some helpful people in the forums there if you ever look to pursue this avenue.

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

oldtimer1980

Try this: www.jestancil.grocerybiz.net.
Just go to the web site and follow the instructions. I just signed up my 100th client.

It is a pretty good deal..purchase a credit card loaded with $200.00...you then get a rebate of 50. The card is still worth 200.00....it is a master card. yes it is a very strong multi-level marketing plan in his early stages.

Notice:
****The above statement is an opinion, an opinion only and has no facts or documents to the points. The above OPINION is for private use only and should not be used in any form or fashion to the advantage of visitors on this board. *****

Top Bottom