Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hi from Wards

tomsat

this webtv thing is dangerous when you knowjust a little bit of info.we are in a stor in meadville pa.!!!

------------------
from the middle of no where..............

skypros

Administrator
Cool tomsat.....Can ya HACK IT????

In their favorates lists, Put all their competitors IE: Sears, Wally, Kmart, etc

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Hey tom thats cool, but make sure it doesnt store the passwords to access the site, you know like the one for the front door

If you all havent noticed yet I use the name admin, when Im at school posting. Its just as a precaution if the computer saves the passwords and the next person comes on and decided to screw with things. I shut it off to make sure it doesnt save anything.

Find some lowballing website that gives away webtv systems and list it as the homepage

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Id like to go to comcast and try out their cable modem and go to this site

ESGSAT

Dish Network Retailer
Tomsat...Where should we leave your E-mail?
At Wards or your regular spot?

------------------
My HBO works just fine, what's your problem?

tomsat

metro, I thought about the password thing..webtv only remembers passwords, as far as I can tell, for the power up mode. other words, when I turn it off nd back on, I have to re-enter passwords. I did that. Also when I left wards, there just happened to be MY website on their TV promoting Dish Network right next to he DSS setup. Also, My site and Dish's consumer site just happened to be stored inthe favories folder..and all other sites just happened to be erased...

------------------
from the middle of no where..............

[This message has been edited by tomsat (edited January 17, 1999).]

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Thats cool, I always think about it when I login at school. wouldnt want to get anyone in here messing things up because they dont know whats going on.

Metro

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
C'mon Tom got to mess with the Webtv at wards today, Why cant I pick on our buddies at Costco. Besides its not like im killing business they made the cruise.

skypros

Administrator
tomsat I applaude you (hooray for tom)

And metro you just keep doing memory dumps & puttng your own passwords in costco, It is just a little funnin arround.......What!!!!! Costco dosen't have a sence of HUMOR

By the way Metro is a customer in Costco, just like we have customers that play with our satellite receivers, It just that Metro knows how to use the receiver & was seeing if it was working correctly.....I'm sure Costco would thank Metro for giving the IRD a Tune-Up (evil grin)

[This message has been edited by skyman (edited January 17, 1999).]

Top Bottom