Here you go David here's one for you to dream about, never know tRump could pull this dirty card

john348

Dish Network Retailer

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
I watched that yesterday after it was PM'd to me on Facebook. Its 100% true and legal. Even CNN's Van Jones posted a video that explains the same 12th Amendment legal path to win as long as the candidate never concedes. The perfect scenario after a clearly stolen election. Steve Bannon thinks that may be how it turns out. He's been explaining it since after the election. That's last resort after the court cases and recounts.

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
📷
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·4m
“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”
@ChanelRion @OANN

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer

this is going to get real ugly quick

Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s husband Richard Bloom is a major shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting System..
Yes, Dominion Voter Systems and Scorecard are part of another court case. 'DVS'= Devious.

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
74 to 80 Million American people were robbed and we're not going to stand for it. Trump will never back down. Its not in his DNA.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
He was robbed. You're going to tell me that this man has lived out his entire life as an unfailing winner only to go down like THIS? to Joe fReakin Biden, Jr.??

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
He was robbed. You're going to tell me that this man has lived out his entire life as an unfailing winner only to go down like THIS? to Joe fReakin Biden, Jr.??

He got beat by Sleepy Joe who is suffering from the late stages of dementia! A pathetic humiliation!

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Trump hasn't been beaten by anyone and Biden hasn't won anything except a fake media crowning. When PA, GA, and AZ flip, its over for dementia Joe.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Trump hasn't been beaten by anyone and Biden hasn't won anything except a fake media crowning. When PA, GA, and AZ flip, its over for dementia Joe.
Wow, you're showing your age, Biden won, it's over, move on, welcome your new President of the USA Joe Biden

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer

You think PA, GA and AZ will flip? LOL! Be prepared for disappointment. Time to hop on the no malarkey train!

john348

Dish Network Retailer
just what the doctor ordered another pussy president that will owe his sole to everyone
middle class bedamned