Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heads up if you're signing up for GotW3 through DSI.

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
Sent my Demo account form in, with a picture of the SIM card. The next day I asked my rep how do we pay the monthly bill because there was no place to enter a CC#. She'll have to check. Last night I get an email from a Bob Popovich at DSI saying my app wasn't complete, I hadn't sent a picture of both sides of our CC. He included a link to edit my form. Besides informing Bob I certainly did complete the form in full, it was the form that was lacking, I also told him I'm not sending my CC# to any dealer who clicks on the lin he sent. WHAT? Last night the link brought up all the info for a Mike Woodward, Trenton, Fl. I tried again today and got someone in Ca. Someone has a problem.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad Bob is still with DSI. He's a good guy....they are still probably getting the bugs out of the system. Of all the people I met out at the Viasat Dealer Council meetings, he's one of the ones who I still remember...in a GOOD way.

Top Bottom