Fox News is quickly losing viewership

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I quit watching ANY tv news almost 4 yrs ago. Many of my customers however are/were die-hard Fox News fans. Since election day however, that is quickly changing. Tucker Carlson seems to be the ONLY one that people still respect and trust. We actually had a man come in yesterday and inquire if there was ANY way he could drop Fox News.....he didn't want any of his money going into their pocket.

The last install I did yesterday was for a couple in their late 30s or early 40s. After the Hopper fired up I did as I always do and put it on ch 205 because that tends to be a ch that all my customers watch and I want them to notice the better pic quality. She immediately asked "what channel is NewsMax"?.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
how can you critique tv news if you don't watch any
Still suffering from lack of reading comprehension I see. My post was about CUSTOMER'S criticism, not mine.

The reason I quit watching 4 yrs ago was that I got tired of the constant misleading and outright lying.

john348

Dish Network Retailer
as dumb as your question is
why should the news not make it as accurate as possible
be a reporter

Antenna Man

Dish Network Retailer
In summation, "wah, they stopped spoon feeding me info that validates my preconceived notions, find me someone who does".

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
In summation, "wah, they stopped spoon feeding me info that validates my preconceived notions, find me someone who does".
That would be CNN and MSNBC.....who by the way just lost several of their folks because they are taking positions in the Biden Admin. Yep, lot's of objective journalism there :rolleyes:

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
Zero Hedge has a story today on Fox News' collapsing viewership. For the first time since 2001.....2001....MSNBC had higher ratings in the morning.

Actions have consequences, Fox is learning this lesson the hard way.

What actions? Calling the race for Biden within 2 min. of cnn? Not reporting Trump's allegations of election-stealing fraud as being serious considerations? Looks like they've figured out that they have no path forward as a serious news service by letting themselves become (or remain) known as the Trump network, and that they cannot be guided by Trumpism

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))