Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAKE NEWS

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
In an unprecedented escalation in social media companies’ efforts to police false information, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube all removed a video on COVID-19 that President Trump had promoted Monday evening.

The video, which claims that COVID-19 has a cure and discourages people from wearing masks, featured members of a group calling themselves America’s Frontline Doctors speaking in Washington, D.C., in front of the Supreme Court. COVID-19 currently has no cure, and multiple scientific studies have shown that masks are effective in slowing the spread of the virus.

In a string of retweets Monday night, Trump promoted the drug hydroxychloroquine as a cure for COVID-19 and also promoted a podcast interview stating that Dr. Anthony Fauci had “misled the American people on many issues.”
Trump refuses to deal with this pandemic like it is a medical emergency instead of a PR problem. Worse, he is promoting fake news.

john348

Dish Network Retailer
pet me find a covid positive person
you wear your stupid mask he will talk to you
oh well the droplets will go into your eyes as easy as your mouth or onto your face where you touch it later then spread it to your eyes and mouth
keep wearing that mind control device

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
oh well the droplets will go into your eyes as easy as your mouth or onto your face where you touch it later then spread it to your eyes and mouth

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
NOT IF THAT PERSON WORE A MASK TO KEEP THEM OFF ME

Top Bottom