Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Epstein had 12-year-old French triplets secretly flown onto his island as a “birthday present.......Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
The emails were unsealed by a federal court in Manhattan, along with lengthy depositions from one of Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Roberts Guiffre, who claims she saw former President Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private island with “two young girls from New York,” and that Maxwell engaged in sex with girls as young as 15.

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
If Trump was ever on orgy island it would've been leaked years ago. Keep dreaming. It was a big Democrat pig stye.

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
If Trump was ever on orgy island it would've been leaked years ago.
There is reason why no Trump-Epstein story has surfaced. It is because of the media's love for Donald Trump. They are burying it, I tells ya!

🤣🤣🤣

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
I was in Chuck Dawson's K-Sat Army. I still have my badge and certifcate put away somewhere. Basic training was a bitch.

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
I do not at all support sex with under age girls, but bill deserves a pass on everything else. You know hillary ain’t giving him any

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
Maxwell has them, wait for either her talking or her dying suddenly
Trump is probably the most vetted man on the planet. Three years being investigated by the CIA and FBI (illegally, I may add) and Bob Woodward and the NY Times and WaPo and 90% of TV media.

How do you suppose they could miss this? (there IS a possible scenario. I'll let you guess)

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
Trump is probably the most vetted man on the planet. Three years being investigated by the CIA and FBI (illegally, I may add) and Bob Woodward and the NY Times and WaPo and 90% of TV media.

How do you suppose they could miss this? (there IS a possible scenario. I'll let you guess)
About the same amount of vetting as Bill Clinton.

Top Bottom