Elon Musk takes 4 Covid test on the same day. 2 positive, 2 negative

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad this guy is using his status to call "the science" out on this snake oil the country is being sold.

If you were jumping out of a plane and the parachute had a 50/50 track record, how safe would YOU feel? And remember, it was recently reported that flu deaths had "plummeted" 98% this year.

Government money is like a tennis ball to a playful dog.....wherever you throw it, he is going to chase after it with all his might.

Current total US debt : $85.238 trillion That's a lot of tennis balls.

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
Pathetic management by the Trump administration. Thank god they'll be gone in 2 months. No wonder why Trump lost in the biggest landslide in history.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Elon Musk might be one person I despise more than Trump.
I was ordered by my bladder cancer doctor yesterday to take a covid test, I feel like crap not normal for me

The doctor I got said to me we don't do the 15-minute test, it's not accurate a total waste of time, I should know in 2-3 days

I have been in two auto parts stores with jerks trying to get close without masks

Next A hole I see that is not wearing a mask I'm going to yell out I'm sure I'm positive, I just got tested, do you want me yelling in your unprotected face, wear a mask

Only the dumb WH uses the fast test, it would be more accurate using those trained dogs

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
I was ordered by my bladder cancer doctor yesterday to take a covid test, I feel like crap not normal for me

The doctor I got said to me we don't do the 15-minute test, it's not accurate a total waste of time, I should know in 2-3 days

I have been in two auto parts stores with jerks trying to get close without masks

Next A hole I see that is not wearing a mask I'm going to yell out I'm sure I'm positive, I just got tested, do you want me yelling in your unprotected face, wear a mask

Only the dumb WH uses the fast test, it would be more accurate using those trained dogs
Why do you have to go to the car parts store? Are you trying to fix your car yourself, at your age?

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Why do you have to go to the car parts store? Are you trying to fix your car yourself, at your age?
Crap, I'm only 79, not 109 of course I do a lot of my own work here is me a few years back I don't smoke or drunk and workout every day but not today

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
Cripes- BAMBOO that far up north? Couldn't you have just used RoundUp?

Y'know I was just kidding about the car work- I fully intend to still be doing mine as well at 79

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Cripes- BAMBOO that far up north? Couldn't you have just used RoundUp?

Y'know I was just kidding about the car work- I fully intend to still be doing mine as well at 79
I had mine ripped out, or I would poison my well near by

Once you stop working, you die, and in a bad slow way too

My friend, it can grow in Alaska even, it's illegal to bring it in there too, my video was narrated by the lady who made growing yellow running bamboo illegal, it's now a $100 a day fine if it gets off your land it will grow 24 inches in 24 hours I tested that theory for real