Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon Musk Smacks The Left With Two Tweets. "The left is losing the middle."

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
Elon Musk Smacks The Left With Two Tweets
By Hank Berrien

Jul 27, 2020 DailyWire.com

FacebookTwitterMail
SpaceX founder Elon Musk gestures to the audience after being recognized by U.S. President Donald Trump at NASA's Vehicle Assembly Building following the successful launch of a Falcon 9 rocket with the Crew Dragon spacecraft from pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center.
Paul Hennessy/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images

On Monday, Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla Inc. and founder of SpaceX, issued two tweets tweaking the Left. The first was sure to confound members of the Left confident that their support for the current attacks on America, whether physical (riots, looting) or philosophical (the 1619 project) was shared by everyone in the so-called center of the political spectrum. Musk tweeted, “The left is losing the middle.”

Musk followed twenty-five minutes later with another tweet attacking the father of communism, Karl Marx, writing succinctly, “Das Kapital in a nutshell,” followed by a picture of Marx with the statement in quasi-German, “Gib me dat for free.”

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
Most Americans are against "gib me that for free" until THEY are the recipients of the "free money", then they become strangely silent and will secretly support those who promise to keep the funds coming.

You just gotta love the likes of Elon Musk complaining about "free money" when he has built his business model around the government trough of subsidies.....BILLIONS of $$$. Which of course just reinforces my point....it's okay when HE gets the "free money", just not when everyone else does.

Top Bottom