Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Custom Name Tags

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
With all the crap that DISH is doing to their retailers during this holiday season. If you want me to change the name tag under your name from "DISH Network Retailer" to anything else such as "EX DISH Network Retailer", "Directv Retailer", or "FU DISH Network" Please send me a PM.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
why do you need a name tag, other than to go to Nashville only to validate their shit

'claUDE GRINDER'

Last edited:

skypros

Administrator
What we need is a custom setting that only lets Bernie log-in to DishRetailer.com during the DAYLIGHT hours only......... As the night time hours tend to bring out the drunk in him :(

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Ask Scott. Im sure we can all pool in and throw him a few bucks to do some custom programming

suzannest

Dish Network Retailer
obviously you have forgotten it's five o'clock somewhere and he knows where that somewhere is!

AION

Dish Network Retailer
Some Californians are very perceptive. Great idea Steve !
However, it likely wouldn't work. Got me to laugh. Tks John

Scott Greczkowski

SatelliteGuys.US
Actually I was contacted this afternoon by DISH, and they have asked me to requalify all DISH Retailers with access to this forum.

So I will be setting up a fax number for DISH retailers to send their info to.

Those who do not submit updated information will be removed.

sattec

EX Dish Network Retailer
I didn't know dish was your boss. You better do as your told or ...........you'll be in trouble! :D

this says it all right here....

So you want access to the private DishRetailer "Dish Network Retailer Forum"?

Access to this forum will be limited to those that provide proof of their status with DISH Network in the form of a recent product invoice (no more than 30 days old) faxed to the Administrators (Claude Greiner) at (313)365-6008 or you may scan the invoice and E-mail it to (Jason Deckard) Lightnin1@DishRetailer.com

When faxing or E-mailing your request, you must download and use the following Fax Cover Sheet.

http://www.dishretailer.com/retailercoversheet.doc

If you have any questions about faxing in your information please E-mail (Claude Greiner) Metro25@Dishretailer.com.

If you have any questions about E-mailing your invoice, please E-mail (Jason Deckard) Lightnin1@DishRetailer.com
From time to time we may require that you submit additional proof to retain access rights.

Jason hasn't been around since 2010

Last edited:

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I was contacted this afternoon by DISH, and they have asked me to requalify all DISH Retailers with access to this forum.

So I will be setting up a fax number for DISH retailers to send their info to.

Those who do not submit updated information will be removed.
Better not.

Those idiots are not allowed here, and I have banned all Dish employees that I know of.

Top Bottom