Covid has killed the common flu. Flu deaths have nosedived 98%

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I wondered if some news outlet was going to be brave enough to tackle this topic. I talked to someone in the medical field the other day and I said "well, one good thing to come out of this is that NOBODY around here has died due to the flu". Their response could best be summed up as "no comment".

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
I wondered if some news outlet was going to be brave enough to tackle this topic. I talked to someone in the medical field the other day and I said "well, one good thing to come out of this is that NOBODY around here has died due to the flu". Their response could best be summed up as "no comment".

Tell that to my stomach. Got sick this week with classic flu symptoms (cv symptoms absent). Turns out I had contact with someone who got not only flu, but pneumonia, and was negative for cv. I consider myself relatively flu-resistant simply due to decades of natural exposures (this other person was only 21), but it got me. I'm sure it would be defined as mild, but that doesn't make it feel much better. And I had decided to finally get the shot this yr, but not soon enough

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer

That's because they're all being lumped together like they did with the last flu season. Fraud.

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
I guess. But it's certainly out there. Very unusual for me to get sick w/flu (but this would certainly be the yr for it). So how bad might the flu be as well, w/o our mitigating efforts