C- Band job should pay real good in PA

AntAltMike

I'm 170 miles away. What do they need done? At that distance, I'd need to be able to get it done with inventory on my truck, or be able to buy what I might need locally.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
i'm 170 miles away. What do they need done? At that distance, i'd need to be able to get it done with inventory on my truck, or be able to buy what i might need locally.

will first off it's a horizon to horizon system he running a 4dtv system do you still want it he hurting to get it fixed i don't know the guy but he's on another board i'm on for 4dtv

have you ever done h-h work i have done a lot in my time, i must ask him what he has if it's a radio shack one forget it, it could be a ajack one i'm going to ask him for a phone number and scoop it out i don't want any friend s here getting screwed

AntAltMike

The only AZ-EL, H-H I did was with big sucker Thomason 36" jacks on 4.5 meter Patriot dishes back in the good old days. I was part of the crew tht installed 5 big dishes on National Captioning Insitute's headquarters when they were being built in 1994.

Come to think of it, I also installed a 4.5 meter Andrew dish on ABC News headquarters around the same time.

I also serviced a 9 foot Radio Shack H-H for the military contractor that did the engineering for Standard receivers, but because everything they did was confidential and classified, I never knew what they were up to. And like everyone, I serviced a few Birdviews with those non-standard frequency LNBs...

Last edited:

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
the onlyaz-el, h-h i did was with big sucker thomason 36" jacks on 4.5 meter patriot dishes back in the good old days. I was part of the crew tht installed 5 big dishes on national captining insitute's headquarters when they were being built in 1994.

Come to think of it, i also installed a 4.5 meter andrew dish on abc news headquarters around the same time.

i'm waiting for the guys phone number, will keep you posted or who ever wants it i have a working h-h mount which could be adapted to any dish if you know what your doing

AntAltMike

But if the job needs your horizon to horizon parts but if we don't know it in advance, I'd would have to commit three days to the job if I have to go there, determine they need what you have, and then have you overnight it to the site. For that kind of a job, I'd probably drive up the prior evening (3 to 4 hours) and stay in a cheap (under $100 a night) motel so I could hit the ground running in the morning.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
But if the job needs your horizon to horizon parts but if we don't know it in advance, I'd would have to commit three days to the job if I have to go there, determine they need what you have, and then have you overnight it to the site. For that kind of a job, I'd probably drive up the prior evening (3 to 4 hours) and stay in a cheap (under $100 a night) motel so I could hit the ground running in the morning.

i will screen the job first no bind jobs i promise he must email me pics first and all details

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
got Bob's phone number i will call him first and he must send pics to me first, then i will know more and you will be able to agree on money by then, gas cost to much plus time and wear and tear on truck i will PM you