Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AMERICAN DOCTORS ADDRESS COVID-19 MISINFORMATION WITH SCOTUS PRESS CONFERENCE

DishDude1

Dish Network Retailer
A few quack "doctors" going against the entire medical community and evidence. Amazing you'll believe this conspiracy propaganda BS over the actual facts. This is why we have 150k dead Americans and climbing.

Last edited:

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer

Furthermore, Sommer reported that in “a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by ‘a witch’ to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.” She also offered prayers through her website to remove generational curses transmitted through placenta.
In a news conference Tuesday, Trump addressed the video, saying: “I think they’re very respected doctors. There was a woman who was spectacular.” He did not specify which woman. He added of hydroxychloroquine, “I happen to think it works in the early stages.”

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
Those Texas Medical Board Licenses must be pretty easy to get, I think I'll pick one up.

I've also been working on a cure for COVID that involves alien DNA and Stephen miller's blood

GARY DIAMOND

Dish Network Retailer
When people who believe that Aliens rule the USA are taken seriously, then I am having a bad dream or we live in an Idiocracy!

eddie_willers

Dish Network Retailer
Notice how all the liberals go after the Doctor from Africa? Same old racist party it has ALWAYS been.

Top Bottom