Already having Urban customers call and say they have no service with the new sim card

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
GotW3 has GOT to be the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet....and I do NOT say that lightly. Just got a call from an Urban customer who did the sim update. This morning her old sim wasn't working. She put in the new sim....IT'S not working. I told her that I had NO idea and she would have to call their tech support. I asked her that IF they got it back up and working to PLEASE call me back and let me know so I can tell other customers.

I am SICK and TIRED of these morons keeping my phones tied up NON-STOP for almost 2 months now.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
BTW guys, I just sent an email to someone at GotW3 who actually has some sense, a few questions we will ALL need to know the answers to. I'll post back when I get a reply.

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
That customer just called me back. She never could get through to GotW3.....yes, I know, you can't believe a customer would complain about that....but her unit started working again. Obviously the activations on these new sim cards are having to sit in a queue and are taking a few hours to become active.