A large % of folks are really worried about this election

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
I've had multiple customers mention that they are very anxious about the upcoming Pres election. Violence and mayhem in large cities has them on edge. I did an install for a customer yesterday, he's 74. He asked me what I thought of the election and then said that he was scared....had a very solemn look on his face when he said this. He then looked down and said that he hadn't owned a firearm in 30 yrs but he bought one the other day and was going out to the range this weekend to get used to it.

I stopped by one of our local gun stores yesterday to check on a Ruger Mark 4 target pistol...he had it marked about 10% above retail. ALL his guns were marked up, along with ammo. I don't "need" the gun, just wanted it for target practice so I'll wait for things to calm down a bit.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
I've had multiple customers mention that they are very anxious about the upcoming Pres election. Violence and mayhem in large cities has them on edge. I did an install for a customer yesterday, he's 74. He asked me what I thought of the election and then said that he was scared....had a very solemn look on his face when he said this. He then looked down and said that he hadn't owned a firearm in 30 yrs but he bought one the other day and was going out to the range this weekend to get used to it.

I stopped by one of our local gun stores yesterday to check on a Ruger Mark 4 target pistol...he had it marked about 10% above retail. ALL his guns were marked up, along with ammo. I don't "need" the gun, just wanted it for target practice so I'll wait for things to calm down a bit.
So no worry, tRump loses, huge, steps down, Biden takes over, done. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer

That's another reason I believe the national polls are meaningless this election. People will be voting for law and order and to protect and support our police. Trump has the endorsement of every police organization and union in the country and Joe has none. Riots are still happening in Portland every night. Backlash over BLM Antifa death and destruction will also be a factor. Increase in crime and murders, letting criminals back on the streets with no bail. All of this garbage brought to you by democrat mayors and governors. The people are sick of it. Not to mention the ridiculous lockdowns of businesses, churches, schools, and you name it by city and state Democrat dictators. The exit polls will be very interesting.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
That's another reason I believe the national polls are meaningless this election. People will be voting for law and order and to protect and support our police. Trump has the endorsement of every police organization and union in the country and Joe has none. Riots are still happening in Portland every night. Backlash over BLM Antifa death and destruction will also be a factor. Increase in crime and murders, letting criminals back on the streets with no bail. All of this garbage brought to you by democrat mayors and governors. The people are sick of it. Not to mention the ridiculous lockdowns of businesses, churches, schools, and you name it by city and state Democrat dictators. The exit polls will be very interesting.
Oddly no issues until tRump got in, with his both sides are nice people

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
Part of the protesting is of the demagoguing of law & order, of using those words as dogwhistle for bigotry. Being smart on crime rather than draconian will actually reduce it

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))
Part of the protesting is of the demagoguing of law & order, of using those words as dogwhistle for bigotry. Being smart on crime rather than draconian will actually reduce it
Welcome back, just in time for the big show

y2k

Former Dish Network Sufferer
claude told me he did disable it, but....

he thinks 'someone' might be messing about...

so he's getting off of scotty's transporter, er, platform

in unlikely event of trump re-election, there would remain a legislative stalemate, and ill-sentiment toward GOP would only further intensify as trump would continue to mentally spiral...we will survive and thrive beyond this regardless, whether 1 or 2 terms...the right has really shot its wad

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer

in unlikely event of trump re-election, there would remain a legislative stalemate, and ill-sentiment toward GOP would only further intensify as trump would continue to mentally spiral...we will survive and thrive beyond this regardless, whether 1 or 2 terms...the right has really shot its wad
Its becoming more likely every day. Trump's reelection.

o-dome

Dish Network Retailer
PollWatch @PollWatch2020 ·2h
A follow up to our previous tweet about Gallup's Party Affiliation findings:
Now it is R+1 (28R to 27D)
This time in 2016 it was D+5 (R27 to D32)

(That's a 6 point swing) The 'upswing' has already started with more to come.

GARY DIAMOND

(((tRump HATER)))

Why would someone do that?

dishstaller

Administrator
Staff member
PollWatch @PollWatch2020 ·2h
A follow up to our previous tweet about Gallup's Party Affiliation findings:
Now it is R+1 (28R to 27D)
This time in 2016 it was D+5 (R27 to D32)

(That's a 6 point swing) The 'upswing' has already started with more to come.

I honestly don't know why anyone pays ANY attention to poll numbers anymore. They have proven to be almost entirely unreliable. Just ask President Hillary Clinton.