Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

921 availability

Mainstreet

Dish Network Retailer
Can anyone from Atlanta, Denver, or Sacramento order 921's? Those are the only warehouse showing product available.

Look here:

dishrich

Dish Network Retailer
Where on the website DO you pull up that screen w/the various warehouses listed?
I've never seen it when I order stuff online.

claude greiner

Administrator
Staff member
You can only pull it up when you go to order a product and the warehouse you usually deal with is out of inventory.

I can't really describe how to do it, but there is a little icon you click on next to the warehouse name when the item is not reserved in inventory.

msorensen

Dish Network Retailer
I think that it only becomes available IF, and only if, your default warehouse is out of stock on that item.

We did get a few out of Sac by placing an on-line order...enough to take care of some customers, but not enough to get screwed too hard, if they do dealer-subversion tactics like we've seen on the 811, or if the price drops after CES.

dishrich

Dish Network Retailer
OK, well I can understand that, thx.
BUT, another question along the same lines - how come some items (like the 921 & 811) do NOT come up in my catalog list & the ONLY way I could order them would be to find out the code from YOU guys? If it wasn't for this board, just how DOES someone find these "secret codes" out???

Mainstreet

Dish Network Retailer
I don't know.

I am working on a spreadsheet with all of the current part numbers and corresponding descriptions. Right now I have been required to download the spec sheets for the new receivers and get the part number from there. Or if it is something I have ordered in the past, I just look it up on the invoice/packing slip.

If you want me to post the spreadsheet with the part numbers let me know.

Top Bottom